Google Chrome is now the second most popular browser, surpassing Mozilla Firefox. If you are new to Chrome, here are a few keyboard shortcuts you might be interested in.
· Ctrl+N – Opens a new Window.
· Ctrl+T – Opens a new tab.
· Ctrl+Shift+T – Reopens the last tab you’ve closed.
· Alt+Home – Opens homepage in current window
Address Bar Shortcuts
· Type a search term, then pressEnter. Performs a search using your default search engine.
· Ctrl+L – Highlights the URL
· Type a URL, then press Alt+Enter – Opens the URL in a new tab
· Ctrl+P – Prints your current page.
· Ctrl+F – Opens the find bar.
· F5 – Reloads your current page
· Ctrl+D – Saves your current webpage as a bookmark
· F11 – Opens your page in full-screen mode. Press F11 again to exit.