Have you ever typed a entire sentence and accidentally left the caps lock key turned on. Its not necessary to delete everything you've typed and start again. You can change the case of the text you have typed very easily in Word 2007
Start by using the mouse to highlight the text you want to change and select the Home tab on the ribbon and look closely at the Font panel. You will see a little downward pointing arrow beside the Aa symbol. Click on this arrow and you will see a drop down menu of choices.
- Sentence case will put a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence that you have highlighted and make all the rest lower case
- lowercase will make all the text lower case
- UPPERCASE will make all the text upper case
- Capitalize Each Word will put a capital letter at the start of each word
- tOGGLE cASE will change the case of every letter selected. Upper will become lower, lower will become upper.